reede, 16. september 2011

Daily dose of no one to talk to

Yes, I did just copy someone else's blog title, but I think it's ok. I mean it will probably happen to you some day anyway, might as well admit it. So I do have a daily dose of no one to talk to. Well, almost every day actually. How lame is that? No wonder I have forgotten how to comunicate.. I think soon I will be talking mjäu njäu all the time because my cats are the only ones who really listen to me. Except my sister but that doesn't count :D
Anyway, this whole week my placement at Draamateater has been a mix of laughter and lonelyness and awe and getting lost. Yes, the place was built s a humangous labyrinth for all the toy humans to run around in it. I think I am the only one who doesn't understand the logic in that building. But i will! one day!
I found this video in youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gdCjQw6Lb8
and it's the most funniest videos of all time which includes someone eating an ice cream. It's also the one reason why I sometimes burst out laughing for no reason and embarass myself...
I had an idea to make vlogs and stuff and stupid videos which to upload in youtube... and then my sister decided to take a video of me doing stupid things and embarassing things and nothing really...and right now I had my brother come into my room wearing my sisters fluffy underwear :D:D:D now that was a sight to see...

anyone interested in talking to me? anyone? no?... no one?... no? am I really that lame? that lame??

Kommentaare ei ole: