reede, 30. september 2011

alone

So this is how it feels to be alone for so long you forget how to communicate... No matter, I have been in this position before, I should now how to handle it. Besides, it's not like I haven't been alone on my birthdays before. I never had any birthday parties really. The only one I did have, when I was small, had only one guest. She didn't really like the cake either...

Ok, on a different matter, I need a place to stay asap. Tyoda's arrival time is getting closer every day and I am feeling more and more worried every day. 2 weeks and 6 days left... wow. can't believe he is coming home...

I decided I maybe should go ahead with Japanese and Korean studies. I have been planning on studying them, I just never took the time. But now I am really planning on doing it. Who knows, it might turn out to be the best thing I ever did.. :)

Laura, at least you could call... every once in a while...

Kommentaare ei ole: