reede, 8. aprill 2011

on my mind

These times are getting harder and harder, as you could have guessed... The sun is in full fire out side and I have to spend my days inside trying to write something when obviously i should be out probably in search of a beach or something. In just one day the weather turned from mild warm-ish to 18 degrees Celsius and lots of sweat.... as if summer decided to come extra early, at the time when trees are still in bloom.. I have discovered my interest in puppetry. It came as an accident but I find it very interesting, especially when I love making stuff with my hands. My first puppet head came out a little heavy, and concidering it was made in a wrong way anyway, it is no suprise I have to make 3 new ones.... and I still don't have any idea how to make the 12 heads on a rod, but we will figure it out. If not, I'll be in a deep pile of shite.... I have 2 people on my mind, both fighting for the first place. L, sa tead kui kurb ma olin seda uudist kuuldes, ma ei kujuta ette kuidas sa hakkama saad, aga ma olen vaga uhke sinu yle. Ei joua oodata kuni kohtume.. tean kuhu teatrisse teid viin... T, I am very happy we made that plan. I would love to come to the land of the rising sun for some time, but I need to get some money together for that. And my courage.. I know you know how selfish you are but I know it is but stubborness.

Kommentaare ei ole: